Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fun and exciting news: Hello, HelloGiggles!


    Remember how I mentioned that awesome new website HelloGiggles last week?  Well, I'm so excited to announce that as of today, I am writing a column for them, all about being a mama.  I'm really happy to be a part of the HelloGiggles team and I'm looking forward to sharing my adventures in motherhood via that adorable little corner of the internet.

    So, if you have a moment, head on over and check out my intro post!  I'd love it if you'd say hello in the comments over there too. 

    I'll be back in a bit with photos from our long weekend.  I hope you have the best day!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-and-exciting-news-hello.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive