Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday links to love

    Happy, happy Friday everyone! To all you stay-at-home Moms- isn't it funny how un-Friday Friday can feel?  Whatever though, I think every weekend is a time to celebrate. This week has been a good one. I feel incredibly inspired, and even though nothing out of the ordinary is going on, I have this growing feeling of excitement everyday.  Let's keep it up, shall we? Here's a little collage of iPhone photos from the past week:

    this week

    Henry in swim class, Adie and an overpriced vintage nightgown, first feeding, so addicted to quiche, my favorite snack, sleepy baby/early morning, In n Out on a Sunday = perfection, Aunt Brooke feeding Henry, flowers from Brooke's shop, Target shopping with one of my Sakura Bloom sling, Greek yogurt everyday, meeting Daddy for lunch, that face kills me, downtown antiquing, jogging with our new BOB stroller, comfy napping.

    And, some links:

    This video gets me so excited for Henry to skateboard one day, just like his papa.

    Okay so if one peter pan collar is cute...how about THREE? On one shirt!

    10 questions to ask you mother now. I love this.

    Rad write up in Forbes about Hello Giggles...and they mentioned my name as a notable contributor. This maaade my day!

    Salt and vinegar roasted potatoes. One word: yum.

    Oh darling Plum, you are the cutest little thing in the whole world! My sweet friends make the most adorable kiddos.

    Great list of summer favorites. Definitely inspiring!

    Here's one of my current favorite artists- I have a couple of her prints that need to be framed this weekend.

    Did you get a chance to visit Rachel's Blog Party today? There's some great stuff to check out.

    Popsicle molds? Yes!

    I love this quote. It's such a good reminder for the summer.

    One of my favorite people interviewed one of my favorite bloggers! Neat-o!

    You know how I am participating in the Sakura Bloom Styleathon? Well here's the first giveaway. It's a good one.

    I love the colors of this dress.

    An Alaskan Boy's Summer. Ahh, I love it.

    I adore these mustard yellow hair bow combs. I can't wait until the seller restocks them!

    The Fat Free Vegan blog is always a great idea machine when you don't know what to make for dinner.

    Jess is blogging again! YESSS!

    This is such a good Etsy search.

    I love her hair. It almost makes me want to go back to my natural color, blonde!

    And finally, here are some blogs I've been loving this week: one, two and three!

    Have a great weekend! I'll be back later with my sponsor highlight post. xo!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-links-to-love_10.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive