Monday, June 6, 2011

Sakura Bloom Styleathon



    I am so excited to share some exciting news with all of you! Today marks the beginning of the Sakura Bloom Styleathon, where I'll be participating in a Baby Wearing Style Documentary along with James of Bleubird Vintage, Joanna of A Cup of Joe, Jen of Jen Loves Kev, Elizabeth of The Littlest, Natalie of Nat the Fat Rat, Melisa of The Lil Bee, Sharmadean of The London Momma, and Aura of Aura Joon

    Sakura Bloom recently sent me a couple slings, and I have to tell you guys how much I LOVE them. They're by far my most favorite carrier and Henry's honestly never been happier or more comfortable.  They actually sent a baby wearing expert out to our home to give me a private little lesson on the slings, and since then he's been in it everywhere we go. I'll be talking a lot more about Sakura Bloom over the next month, but I have to say how neat it is to be involved with a company, a mission, and a project that I truly stand behind.

    This is going to be so fun!

    From the introductory post this morning over on Marvelous Kiddo:

    "Beginning now and extending over the next couple of months, I will be the hostess, here on Marvelous Kiddo, of the first-ever Sakura Bloom Styleathon. Follow along with nine of the most influential, trend-setting women in the blogosphere (and their babies!) as they fire up their fashion savvy and compete to style the most fabulous, original outfits around Sakura Bloom slings and key wardrobe pieces. Here's the really fun part, and where you come in: the Styleathon is a unique, interactive event designed to spread the love to our readers, with frequent opportunities to win the same items featured by your favorite bloggers!"

    There's so many more details over on Marvelous Kiddo, so hop over there and check it out!

    happiest baby in his sling
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/sakura-bloom-styleathon.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive