Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guest post on Freckled Nest!


    Hi all and happy Saturday!  We have been SO busy today between Henry's swim class and then working in the yard for close to four hours.  It's been a great day, but that sun is killer!  Thank goodness for huge sunhats and the instant gratification of beautiful annuals in our front yard. It's definitely summer at the Hampton house!  I have something fun to share later tonight, but for now here's a guest post I contributed today to my friend Leigh-Ann's blog, Freckled Nest! 

    Click here to check out my top 6 mommy must-haves!

    xoxo!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/guest-post-on-freckled-nest.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive