Monday, November 16, 2009

Anchor Monday


    Anchor Monday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    Sorry for the weird chest angle but I can't help it! haha. I love this sweater though.

    How was everyone's day today? Mine was awesome. I love Mondays, and today was a great day at work. Afterward I got tea with my sis-in-law Brooke and chit chatted about her plans to open a cupcake shop right here in Prescott! I am really excited and happy for her, and I can't wait to help out. There are many changes that are happening in our world right now and I am so in love with life I just want to shout it from the rooftops!

    So after tea with Brooke I came home and relaxed for a bit, then Hank got back with our dinner from Thaifoon. Our date night tonight was a simple one- Thai takeout and catching up on The Biggest Loser. Perfect. Now, gym time. Tomorrow I work a half day then Hank and I are heading up to Flagstaff with a carful of furniture to drop off for our friend, and then Hank's band is opening for The Misfits. I think the "new" Misfits are ridiculous but it should be a fun show and I'm happy to go and see a bunch of my friend who live in Flag. Plus, Hank and I absolutely love our drives together and I'm looking forward to getting up there to the even colder weather! Scarf, jacket, gloves, check!

    Soo, before I change my mind, I'm off to the gym. Happy Monday! :)

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/anchor-monday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive