Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday, day and night

    I spent the majority of the day today relaxing and doing errands. I got a lot accomplished and I feel great about it. My wonderful friend Adria was also in town today from Los Angeles, so we had a fun time hanging out for awhile this evening! She came over and we chit chatted for a bit, and then her, Hank and I walked over to the light parade. In our usual small town fashion it wasn't the fanciest parade, but it was definitely cute and festive! After we got sick of standing around in the cold we went over and got dinner at Hugo's. Delicious!

    In other news, I am heading to bed now. I'm so proud of myself, as it's only 12:30am! I've been going to bed well past 2am lately and that is something I definitely do not want to get in the habit of doing. Yuck. I really prefer to go to bed early and get up early! Tomorrow morning the gym opens at 9am and my plan is to be there when the doors open. Goodnight everyone!

    Here are the few photos from this evening!

    LA and Prescott

    Hank, Adie and me!

    Light Parade, the only photo that turned out from the parade, oops!

    my bowl of beans! YUM
    Hugo's- my delicious bowl 'o beans and veggies

    Hugo's- tamale plate

    yes, this is a snowman made out of popcorn! :)
    Yes this is a popcorn ball snowman!

    homemade treats!

    checking out some exploding candy!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/saturday-day-and-night.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive