Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick like a fox!

    Hi all! I am making this incredibly short and sweet, as I should have been asleep an hour ago! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be making my photo post later this week, and showcasing all of the things you guys wanted to see! I fear it may be even as late as this weekend- I am super busy but I will try to get it done before! :)

    Just wanted to quickly say that today was SO much better. I woke up to a super long, sweet, and encouraging email from Sarah, and an ultra-mushy love letter from my darling hubby. Both things made my day immediately, and I had a wonderful time at work! My students always make me laugh, so I knew that regardless I would have a good work day, but those letters really cheered me up! After work I went on a super long run/walk with Robyn for almost two hours, and we ended up at Hugo's for dinner. Delicious! Now I'm snuggling with Madeline (I wasn't home much today and she needs extra love), and then I'm off to dreamland. I have so many fun things to blog about as soon as I get more time beginning Wednesday or Thursday, so stay tuned!

    Have a fantastic night- I will leave you with two more photos from Halloween.

    sailor girls <3

    Sarah and me!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/quick-like-fox.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive