Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

    This year we did an early Thanksgiving at my parents' home, which I loved, because it's nice to have an amazing meal tonight, recover, and then do it again Thursday! We actually have to do it twice more because Hank has two sets of parents. Today was a great day. The food was awesome, it was wonderful to spend the weekend with my entire family and laugh and smile and have a grand old time.

    Here are some photos-

    portrait by Hank ;)
    "portrait by Hank" hah

    cooking in the kitchen

    my Mom (the is the first Thanksgiving in years that she has been healthy. I am so happy about that)
    Mom!

    my Dad! He is also doing really well :).
    Dad!

    Lauren and Abe's new dog Rex! They rescued him from the pound and he is about 2 years old...and the biggest sweetie pie.
    Rex

    Simba...the only cat who will ever have a place in my heart. He is the cutest little kitty ever.
    Simba

    Tofurkey!
    Tofurkey

    real turkey!
    turkey turkey

    Nanny <33
    Nanny "thumbs up"

    Abe!
    Abe

    the lovebirds
    Abe and Lauren

    sisters
    sisters!

    Mom, Laur and me

    3 generations
    3 generations

    me :)

    Nanny's famous apple pie. It's seriously the BEST.
    Nanny's famous apple pie

    Hank loves pie!
    Hank loves pie!

    I love pie!
    I LOVE PIE MORE

    If you'd like to see more photos I didn't include in this post, feel free to click on any of these pictures to be transported there! :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-early-thanksgiving.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive