Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love to bake!

    I just finished my strawberry layer cake for the birthday girl tonight! Strawberry glaze between white cake, whipped frosting and berries on top- YUM!

    Hank and I were just talking about how excited we are to have extremely extravagant and fun birthday parties for our kids whenever we end up having some! I love to plan events and parties and I am excited for any excuse to do it up. In fact for Hank's birthday this year we are considering doing a huge carnival themed birthday with bouncing castles, etc. We're so silly. But anyway, back to the cake! I really, really love baking and cooking, it makes me so happy! I really don't like to eat sweets an awful lot unless I'm really in the mood, so it's weird I love to bake so much, but my friends and family definitely aren't complaining. My sister-in-law also loves to bake and is considering opening up a cupcake shop in town. That would be so wonderful and fun. So, like I wrote above, I just finished this cake for my friend's dinner party tonight. I should hop in the shower in a minute but I thought I would make a quick post to say "Happy Saturday!" I am really looking forward to tonight, especially since Hank is home. Dinner is taking place at Taj Mahal, an Indian restaurant right downtown. I'm looking forward to enjoying great food with good friends.

    I will definitely post pictures later! Have a wonderful evening!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-love-to-bake.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive