Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well, well!

    Happy Sunday night lovely blog friends! Today was one of the most productive days I have had in a long, long while and I am feeling so happy! I slept in as late as I could manage- until about 10am which felt awesome! Once I was up I ended up cleaning our entire house, top to bottom, leaving no corner un-dusted, un-vacuumed, un-mopped, un-shined. WHEW! It feels so nice to look around and know everything is exactly as it should be. Our house is typically very clean and in order, but since Hank has been gone I let the closet kind of take over our bedroom and allowed things to get a little bit out of place. But that's all fixed now.

    This week is a four day week and I am positively excited to go to work tomorrow. My sophomores are beginning Act 3 of The Crucible and my seniors are working on their senior paper peer edits. It's definitely a good Monday. After work I have quite a few errands to run, and then I need to get in a good workout at the gym.

    Tomorrow is the day I will be posting all of the photos of "things in my world," so stay tuned tomorrow night for that! I started taking the pictures this evening but I am going to kind of unplug now so I can read for a couple of hours before bed...so I will finish up tomorrow and post!

    I hope all of you have a fabulous week. It's weird but I really love Mondays because it's a chance for a fresh start. If you didn't workout enough, if you didn't eat enough healthy food, if you didn't love like you wanted to, if you let your negative side get the best of you, if you forgot to stop and smell the roses, if you didn't really enjoy yourself, if you procrastinated...tomorrow you can wake up and restart, redo, regroup! I for one am going to be focusing on working out a bit more and eating a bit less! haha. I also would like to focus on reading a bit more, which I am beginning right now. So....fresh start? What are you going to work on this week?

    Let's make it a good one.

    Here's me two weeks ago in Flagstaff, at the Hotel Monte Vista. This was such a fun trip with my girlfriends. :)

    photo from Homecoming- in our room at the Hotel Monte VistaSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/well-well.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive