Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hank filled out this cute survey on his Facebook...

    I thought I would share what he wrote. He really is the sweetest.

    Here's my facebook page by the way...feel free to add me, I love new friends! <333

    love my darling- he leaves for tour in the morning :(

    ♥ What are your middle names?
    Clarence and Aileen

    ♥ How long have you been together?
    5+ Years

    ♥ How did you meet?
    When I was getting tattooed the guy who zaps me had to get his sketch book from his bands van. Their van was at another friends house and while I was waiting for him to grab the sketch book our friend John introduced me to Danielle. Love at first sight.

    ♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
    Our first date was in September but we were official in October.

    ♥ Who asked who out?
    I asked her.

    ♥ How old are each of you?
    I'm 24 and she's 27.

    ♥ Do you have any children together?
    Not yet.

    ♥ What about pets?
    A Boston Terrier named Madeline.

    ♥ Did you go to the same school?
    No.

    ♥ Are you from the same home town?
    No.

    ♥ Who is the smartest?
    Interesting question :)

    ♥ Who is the most sensitive?
    I think we are both sensitive in different ways.

    ♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
    HUGO'S!!!

    ♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
    French Polynesia - Tahiti - Moorea

    ♥ Who has the worst temper?
    Not me. :)

    ♥ Who does the cooking?
    Danielle is becoming quite the little chef! She does a damn good job too!

    ♥ Who is more social?
    Danielle, no contest!

    ♥ Who is the neat-freak?
    We both are. Although we happen to not be at the same time generally.

    ♥ Who is the more stubborn?
    Neither of us. We're both pretty reasonable when we are wrong.

    ♥ Who hogs the bed?
    Madeline!

    ♥ Who wakes up earlier?
    Danielle for sure. I love to sleep...a little too much!

    ♥ Where was your first date?
    We went to Veggie House in Phoenix and then saw Garden State after. It was perfect!

    ♥ Who has the bigger family?
    Danielle by far.

    ♥ Favorite memories?
    Our wedding and honeymoon. Pretty much any long drive we go on together. I think we can make each other laugh in endless circles.

    ♥ Do you get flowers often?
    No but I've given them a few times. Maybe I should do it more? Hint?

    ♥ How do you spend the holidays?
    Usually we make a trip to Mesa to visit Danielles family and then spend some time with my family too. I love it!

    ♥ Who is more jealous?
    Neither. We know exactly where our hearts are!

    ♥ How long did it take to get serious?
    Not very long at all. As I said up above, that first moment I looked in her eyes I felt something.

    ♥ Who eats more?
    ME!

    ♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
    Both of us. Danielle has way more clothes than I do, so I find myself doing my laundry once a week.

    ♥ Who’s better with the computer?
    I used to think I was but she's giving me a run for my money. haha

    ♥ Who drives when you are together?
    Mostly I do but if it's a long drive we split it up.

    ♥ Who plays an instrument?
    I play drums, guitar and bass. Danielle can play the piano a bit. She can rap like no other though. ;)

    ♥ Do you share the same taste in music?
    Um, sort of. She likes a lot of stuff that I don't like and some of my taste in pop she can't hang with. Other than that we listen to a lot of the same stuff.

    ♥ Who exercises more?
    She does, big time. I really need to exercise, I say that way too often.

    ♥ Who eats better?
    Danielle! I eat way too much candy, junk food and soda!

    ♥ Who's more romantic?
    We both are! I'm pretty sure we're super cheesy. :)

    ♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
    We each have one pant leg on.

    ♥ Who snores loudest?
    Madeline!

    ♥ Is there anything you both share/enjoy?
    LIFE! Honestly I don't think there's anything we don't share or enjoy together.

    ♥ Who takes more pictures?
    Danielle, Danielle, Danielle!

    ♥ Who cries the most?
    Perhaps Danielle...but only by smidge. We both cried watching the Notebook...but who didn't!?Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/hank-filled-out-this-cute-survey-on-his.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive