Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday!

    Today's highlights:
    -waking up to yet another lovey dovey and super long email from my darling.
    -spending the afternoon with dear friend and "big sis" Rhonda and getting my hair colored and trimmed!
    -Taco Bell for dinner (soo not my usual, but it was delicious and a rare treat!)
    -coming home to Madeline just about freaking out from being so excited...nothing is better than the unconditional love she gives Hank and me.
    -photo updates from Hank on tour. Especially the pictures from Babycakes and Red Bamboo! So jealous!
    -realizing that he gets home in ten days, very awesome.
    -thinking about Amber's visit which is coming up very soon! So excited for all of our usual escapades to ensue, long walks downtown, and girltalk...


    not the best pics, but I wanted to show you my new hair! It's not a huge change but my bangs are a little shorter :)

    Tuesday night

    cutie Madeline!

    Tuesday nightSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive