Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today's festivities

    Today was a great day! I woke up early and made Hank cinnamon rolls, and I love that he woke up to the house smelling so delicious! We spent the morning watching the parade and then Hank watched some football, and in the afternoon we headed over to Hank's Mom's to celebrate our second Thanksgiving. It was such a fun day filled with great food and family. I didn't take too many photos, as I was busy most of the day, but here are the few I took. I hope all of you had a fabulous time!

    our house, leaving to head over to Hank's Mom's
    heading over to Hank's Mom's

    Hank, super tired! Mid yawn ;)
    tired boy!

    GJ and Uncle Don

    It was such a pretty sunshiney day!
    sunshiney day

    before the kitchen got crazy!
    before the madness!

    setting up the table
    the setup

    Hank's tofurkey
    Tofurkey

    spinach, mmm
    spinach...mmm

    my sis-in-law Brooke and me :)
    sister in laws!

    Hank and his sister
    brother/sister

    she loves her Dad!
    she loves her Dad

    front yard 2

    seriously SO sunny out...even though it was cold
    soo sunny out!

    the whole table
    the whole table

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)
    Happy Thanksgiving! :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/today-festivities.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive