Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude

    Although I try and practice gratitude everyday, Thanksgiving is a perfect time to be reminded of all we really are thankful for. So, with that said, here is a small list of all of the things I am most thankful for.

    And in the spirit of Chelsea'slast blog post, I also would love to thank all of you wonderful people for continuously visiting my blog and being a part of my internet world! Somehow this little blog has grown so much over the past few months, and I appreciate it all of you taking the time to read what I have to say. :)

    First and foremost, I am thankful for my husband Hank. There are not really any words I can even say to will be able to encompass the depth of my feelings or appreciation for this wonderful man. I'm so, so grateful for his love and kindness, and our marriage.

    <3

    my beautiful hubby- I love this photo

    my love

    I also cannot say enough how blessed I feel to have the family I do! We have been through thick and thin together, and we are as close as can be. I love you guys.

    seriously so amusing

    all of us

    nanny and me dancing

    Lauren

    my husband and in-laws

    auntie brookie and madeline

    0221


    I am also extremely grateful for my girlfriends. Over the years I've kind of figured out who those true friends are (isn't being an adult wonderful?) and I've managed to surround myself with some of the most lovely women. So thank you girls, for your friendship, you know who you are! I thought about posting photos of all of my ladies but I started going through my flickr and got overwhelmed and decided to just say a little thank you! haha.

    One big, huge thankful kiss has to go to the main lady pup in my life, my darling daug-ter Madeline. She is the best friend and such a model of unconditional love. I adore her. Thank you Madeline for being the sunshine in my day, everyday.

    happy 1st birthday madeline!

    I am also thankful for dresses, the color yellow, movies on instant play via Netflix, great penpals, the internet and all its glory, green apples and peanut butter, english muffins, comfortable flats, having a job I love, all of the opportunities that are being presented to us, the next month or two and our total excited-ness about it, dark chocolate, my students who make me laugh everyday, coming home to puppy kisses, long hair, phone calls and letters from far away friends, reality television, Icebreakers sour mints, our beautiful town of Prescott, our lovely home, having a sister who is my best friend, textured tights, wool dresses, peter pan collars, bows, rasberries...and um, I think I could keep going and going so I am just going to stop! Maybe one day I will make a crazy long list.

    SO. Thank you so much to all of you, friends near and far, for making a positive impact in my life. It is YOU who make my life worth living. Here's to another year of gratitude!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/gratitude.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive