Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday


    Thursday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    I am feeling so happy and so on top of things...as of today! Yippee! My gloomy little rain cloud has officially passed me by, and I think with my new cut-back of alcohol it should probably stay away for the most part. I don't drink very often, but when my friends come into town, or when I go on vacations or trips, I usually indulge and have some fun...and lately our home has been a revolving door for our lovely friends, and life has been one big vacation as usual! And I'm definitely not complaining. I feel so fortunate that I have so many people in my life who make the effort to come up and visit me so often and I feel lucky to have so many friends to go visit. However, right now my focus is elsewhere, and I need to bring it back to the basics. Although there are so many festivities coming up- Robyn's three-day birthday extravaganza, Amber Joy and Tyler's visit, holiday parties, etc...I'm going to do my best to keep alcohol out of my partying. Water and green tea for me! I really feel this will help me center myself and keep myself at this super happy place I'm back to. I've only been away from it for about four days but that is four days too much. I know I've written numerous times about my struggles with feeling down from time to time, and when I look back on these times, they completely coincide with the week after I go out with friends! I would be silly to continue this behavior when I know it only brings me down. It really makes no sense. I'm not saying I am going to abstain from drinking forever...no thank you...but right now it's good for me to detox my body and continue my little feel good revolution! Awesome!

    Today was a good day at work. Each of my classes were invited to view a small showing of our drama department's current plays- they put on both "The Glass Menagerie" and "For Whom the Southern Bell Tolls." Both were so cute and funny- our drama kids are so awesome, and our high school is actually known for our amazing program! So it was a great day. After work I went food shopping (finally) and got really good food, then came home and did some housework and relaxing, and caught up on Mad Men! On that topic by the way, I still cannot stand Don Draper. He really fell out of my good graces this season, ugh! But anyhow, around 8:30pm I hit the gym with Robyn and kicked my own butt. I will definitely be sore tomorrow, which I don't mind one bit!

    This weekend should be very, very relaxing...and I can't wait!

    I hope all of you have a fabulous night and a great Friday. TGIF :)

    and ps, Hank gets home in less than a week!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/thursday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive