Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday

    Today marks the first day of Thanksgiving vacation! I spent the morning at my mother-in-law's, prepping for our feast tomorrow. Six pies, two turkeys, and many side dish preps later we were done! Hank's mom is truly a "Martha," so I always take advantage of any opportunity to learn from her! So it was a great morning. Now I'm sitting here, bundled up in a blanket, trying to will this headache to go away. I am going to start watching The Hours in a moment, for the first time. I'm excited. I'm planning on a relaxing rest of the day- movie, organizing some things in the guest room, and gym time later on.

    Here are some random photos I snapped today -

    Madeline!
    Madeline

    sad face :(
    sad face :(

    how we display some of our polaroids- shadow box with photos pinned inside
    how I display some of our polaroids

    some tattooed ladies on our wall
    tattooed ladies on our wall

    Have a happy Wednesday!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/wednesday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive