Saturday, March 13, 2010

a little more Hawaii

    This trip is a little more "business" than it is pleasure, so I haven't had too much time to take my usual tons of photographs, but next visit (and every subsequent visit) will be full of lovely photos, so have no fear. So, in lieu of a million pictures, I thought I would include some I've snapped via my blackberry over the past couple of days. If you follow me on Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook you may have already seen a few of these.

    I've really been enjoying my time here. There's a lot going on in my little world right now (all really great stuff), so it's been neat to really have some quiet time to reflect on all of this positivity. I miss Hank terribly, but we will be returning very soon and I'm excited to be here with him next time. Hank's mom is a true foodie, so we've been enjoying amazing dinners each night. Seriously to die for! During the day we usually grab a quick lunch while we're out running errands, but we always find time to have a nice, leisurely dinner at the end of the day. I've been sleeping about 10-11 hours every night too- how insane is that?! My body is so happy and relaxed, and I feel so peaceful.

    We come back to Arizona on Wednesday, and then I have until Monday to enjoy the rest of my spring break. Are any of you on spring break right now? What have you been up to?

    I am excited to get home, but at the same time I am going to be super sad to leave. Bittersweet.

    Until next time, xoxo

    frozen yogurt tastes better on the beach- at Kona Wave
    everything tastes better at the beach

    out running errands
    Friday

    a typical afternoon :)
    typical afternoon

    sunset
    backyard

    my "Hawaii uniform" -sundress and a messy bun!
    Hawaii uniform = sundress and bun

    breakfast on the lanai
    breakfast, yum!

    open air market
    open air market

    Farmer's Market
    Farmer's Market

    local veggies
    local veggies

    so pretty
    pretty

    antique jewelry
    antique jewelry

    hula lessons!
    Hula lessons

    homemade banana bread and other treats
    locally baked banana bread and other goodies

    blurry me, this morning
    blurry me

    calamari
    calamari!

    view from lunch at Huggo's on the Rocks
    lunch at Huggo's on the Rocks

    part of the front of the house


    only in Hawaii!
    only in Hawaii...

    goodnight Kona...
    goodnight Kona!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-more-hawaii.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List