Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has sprung (maybe)!

    I am loving this weather so much, and Prescott is truly beautiful this time of the year. I spent the early evening on a nice walk with some of my lady friends, and it was so lovely to feel the warm sun and to be outdoors. One of my friends warned me that she thinks it will snow before we truly get our spring, but I am really hoping she is wrong! I was originally going to be spending the weekend in both Flagstaff and Phoenix, but I have just been way too tired lately, so I chose to instead lay low and relax. Amber Joy is going to be here in just a few days and I am SO excited. We always have the best time, and I can't wait for our trip down to Phoenix next weekend to hang out with Erin and get her first tattoo via Cory. Maybe she'll even let me feature her on Tattoo Tuesday!

    Today was such a good day at work! I started the day off with the sweetest email and some amazing news, and then it got even better when I got a surprise delivery of stargazer lilies. They are beautiful and the bouquet is HUGE! I feel very loved. My seniors and I (and Robyn's ESL kiddos) finished watching "The Cove" and it was amazing. So sad, but it impacted me in such a way, and every single one of my students agreed. I recommend that all of you check it out asap!

    surprise lilies at work! <33

    Hank also leaves for a quick mini-tour (I wouldn't even call it a tour!) with Terror and Ignite next week, so be sure to stop by and say hi if they're in your neck of the woods! If you mention you're a blog follower maaybe Hank will hook you up with a sweet deal on merch too! He will be playing drums on this little jaunt, which he loves, and it's neat he gets to mix it up. Their normal drummer Dustin, won't be playing this time, so Hank is moving to drums and our friend JP is filling in on guitar. They're crazy. haha.

    HOTW/Misfits

    Here are the dates:

    Thursday, April 1: San Francisco, CA @ Thee Parkside
    Friday, April 2: San Diego, CA @ The Epicentre
    Saturday, April 3: Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
    Sunday, April 4: Mesa, AZ @ The Nile Basement

    And in the spirit, I thought I would post a few of my million photos from last spring, to get in the mood! I love the springtime so much, and this spring is especially wonderful because Hank and I have so many fun things coming up.

    at Disneyland!
    castle photo

    one of Sar's many visits
    at sweettart for brunch

    sister time:)


    Viva Las Vegas with my best friends!
    my best friends

    in Mesa
    before dinner

    birthday parties!
    the table

    Slices at 2am!
    at slices

    shirl and emily

    California!
    Hanky and Autumn

    beautiful day today

    zoe, elisa, me

    SO excited for THIS spring! Traveling, fun, family and friends. Can't wait!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-has-sprung-maybe.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List