Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh, Suki!




    This is my sweet Sarah. I post about her all of the time, so if you're a regular reader, most of you probably know her. I wanted to share the sweetest thing that she did for me.

    I woke up yesterday morning and she had purchased a domain name for me, and set it all up! I was totally surprised. She is so wonderful, and I am so grateful.

    What that means for you, dear readers, is that you can either continue to visit this blog via blogger or other blog-reading site, or you can go straight to...

    www.sometimessweet.com !!

    So awesome!

    So, thank you Suki-Su, I love you. :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/oh-suki.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List