Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lovely Sunday

    Today has been a really relaxing day, which has been a nice way to end a really relaxing weekend! I haven't been feeling 100%, so rather than go down to Flagstaff and Phoenix for the Broadway Calls shows as originally planned, I elected to stay home and get some rest. And rest I did! I feel like I may have even slept too much, if that's even possible. Last night was fun though- Hank and I went out for Thai food after he got off work and we had the best time. We contemplated seeing a movie afterward but since Hank's been in dispatch recently, he has to get enough sleep every night. The best part about Tara Thai II though, is that the portions are really big and then today we got to enjoy the delicious leftovers. There isn't much tastier than Thai leftovers, in my opinion.

    So yes, Prescott's been beautiful lately, and this evening we took Madeline on a long stroll downtown and really enjoyed the weather. I love living here. I write that all the time, but it's true! I miss my friends and family every day of my life, but two hours isn't too bad, and we make it work. It's worth it to enjoy so much beautiful-ness everyday. Oh, and this weekend is the last weekend that Hank has to work and I cannot even express how happy I am to have my hubby back. We always do so many fun things on our weekends, and it's truly been a bummer having him working so much. I'm ecstatic to be back to our "normal."

    Oh, and here's an outfit photo from today! I haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks. Please excuse my wrinkly skirt- linen is such a difficult fabric to wear for an extended period of time.

    top: Marc by Marc Jacobs
    skirt: Forever21
    shoes: Blowfish

    daily outfit, 3/28

    So tomorrow is the start of a new week, but it's extra great because it's a short week! Amber arrives Tuesday, and Hank leaves for a little tour on Wednesday. Oh, and speaking of Hour of the Wolf, look how cute this girl is. She's playing one of their songs. Addison found it and Hank and I are loving it. :)



    I hope all of you have an amazing week! Like I said, I am going to be having fun with friends and spending the weekend in Phoenix. I'm really excited to go over Autumn's and visit the babies too. Lots to look forward to!

    I'm going to go spend time with Hank, but before I go I thought I would share a playlist I just made. This one may not be as popular as some of the others I've posted, but this one is probably the most special. It includes many of the songs I grew up listening to via my parents. My childhood was amazing, and these songs take me way back. Which one is your favorite? What kind of music did you grow up listening to?

    Until next time, xoxo. :)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/lovely-sunday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List