Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby us

    Hank's Mom gave me some photos of Hank when he was a baby, and I fell in love with what an adorable little guy he was. I thought I'd grab a couple of me from my Mom, and share a few of both of us here. It's so fun to imagine what H. will look like, based on what we looked like as little ones! I think it's safe to say he'll have light hair, but really, you never know!

    Here's Hank:







    And here's me!

    Don't mind the naked baby-ness ;)

    that's me on the left, and my sister Lauren on the right! I wish I still had that dress.






    NoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/baby-us.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List