Monday, August 30, 2010

I love Sunday, on a Monday.

    This weekend was so great. I came down to my parents' with two set goals in mind: finding Lauren's wedding dress and starting the search for furniture for the new house. The first of the two was a total success and the second remains a work in progress of course, but I definitely checked some things off of our list. The dress Lauren found is absolutely amazing. We knew it was "the one" right away, and it looks like it was made for her. I obviously can't share photos, but in March you'll be able to see it in all its glory!

    Speaking of, it's amazing to me to see my baby sister all grown up. Granted, she's not a baby anymore but it's still a little crazy to know she will be getting married in a few months. I can't wait to stand up on her wedding day, as her Matron of Honor. It's going to be the most beautiful day and all of her planning and hard work is going to pay off and I am excited to see her so happy. I'm kind of obsessed with planning and weddings, and all things LOVE so it's so fun to see all of this taking shape. We also spent a bit of our weekend doing some furniture shopping, and I'm getting more and more excited to finally close, move in, and decorate! With about 10 weeks to go until baby Henry's due date, it's just starting to stress me out that we have absolutely nothing done, bought, put together, or figured out! AH! That's stressful to even type. However, I know it will all come together once we are in the new place, but right now it's just hard to be in the in between.

    While at my parents' home I always get totally inspired to eat even healthier due to my Mom. Right now she is completely vegan and eats a diet of mainly vegetables and grains like quinoa (one of my all-time favorite foods). She always comes up with the best, most interesting recipes, and I love love love trying the things she makes. Last time I was there she made this amazing raw apple and fruit dessert that I've been thinking about it every day since then. Unfortunately she didn't make it this time- THANKS FOR NOTHING MOM ;), but hopefully she will next time. Hint, hint! If she does, I will be sure to share the recipe, I think you guys will love it too.

    Short post, but I'll be back tomorrow morning with my Tattoo Tuesday feature! Here are some photos from the weekend-


    prettiest rainbow ever! This photo doesn't even do it justice.


    Lauren trying on dresses


    29 weeks pregnant and heading to the gym :)


    an "H" for Henry's nursery, via Anthropologie


    the fruits of my weekend shopping for AFTER Henry is born. I figure if I see something cute I should just get it now right? I won't be pregnant forever. ;)


    on the open road home to Hank :)
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-love-sunday-on-monday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List