Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last first day

    Well, I'm heading to bed in just a bit in preparation for my "last first day of school" tomorrow. I'm definitely excited! It's weird to think I will only be with my kids for a couple of months before Henry is born, and it's even weirder to think I'm going to be a big ole pregnant teacher! I've never had a pregnant teacher in my life, but a couple of my kids last year said that one of their middle school teachers was pregnant for most of the year and turned horribly MEAN. hahah. I definitely don't think I'm any "meaner" - the only thing I can see myself getting is overheated from covering my tattoos while trying to wear maternity friendly, yet fashionable clothing. Ugh. I'll make do though. Luckily I have the entire 1st semester mapped out day by day, both for me and my sub, and I do believe this will be a bit of a breeze due to my fine planning! ;)

    And on the subject of teaching, I was looking through my Flickr and came across some of my "daily teacher outfits" from exactly one year ago! It's so funny that that was then:

    my teaching outfits from exactly one year ago...so much has changed in a year!

    and this is now:

    ...and this is now!

    What a difference a year makes, right?! It just goes to show you that no matter where you are RIGHT NOW, everything could totally change in a year's time, for the better. You just never know what life has in store for you, and looking at these photos really hits that home for me. Pretty neat.

    Well, I hope all of you have an amazing week, whatever you are doing. On an unrelated note, I posted on the Sometimes Sweet Facebook page earlier today (see my left hand sidebar to get connected) about Tattoo Tuesdays. With Henry coming in a few months I am trying to get tons of posts scheduled, so if you're interested in being featured please pop over to the FB page or email me at danielleahampton@gmail.com - and don't forget the "a" between my first and last name!

    Alright! Night everyone!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/last-first-day.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List