Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Spotlight V.1

    This is a new feature I'll be doing in the new year, and I thought I would give it a little jump start today!  Every couple of weeks I will be featuring one of my favorite blogs- I'll be telling you about them, what I love about them, and linking you of course, so you can hopefully check them out too!  I follow a LOT of really amazing blogs, both with huge followings and also some that are just starting out.  I think it's super important to kind of "share the love" in the blogging community, and support each others' efforts rather than be negative.  So with that said, I'm excited to promote some of the lovely women I know, not because they're sponsoring me, or vice versa, but because I genuinely love what they create and want to shout it to the rooftops.


    The very first blog I'm excited to talk about, is the internet home of one of the loveliest women I know via the computer.  We've been friends online for some time now, and she's always been the sweetest thing; kind, caring and passionate about life.  Over the years I've always absolutely loved reading her blog and I always enjoy all of the things she posts about.  This darling lady's name is Megan and you can find her via her Tumblr- http://meganislove.tumblr.com.  I actually featured her on a previous Tattoo Tuesday post too.  If you don't read her blog I definitely suggest you head over her way and say hello!  She posts a lot of inspirational things, from food to family, and a little birdie told me (okay, she posted about it yesterday), that in the new year she will be turning her Tumblr into a fully functioning blog!  Awesome.  So if you're looking for a new blog to read, one that will inspire you to eat healthier, love deeper, and have more fun...one full of beautiful photos capturing the life of a little family and their daily world, then hop, skip, and jump right over and say hello to my friend Megan!


     ...and p.s. Happy last day of 2010!  I'll be back later today or tomorrow with my goals post. xo
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-spotlight-v1.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive