Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday link love

    Happy Friday everyone!

    Here's a photo of me from almost exactly one year ago! Then: I was taking silly photos of myself on photobooth. Now: holding a sleeping newborn baby on my left arm while I type with my right. Ah, how much changes in a year! ...and I wouldn't change it for the world!

    better day today! :)

    Today I thought I'd share a little round up of links from around the internet that have caught my eye or tickled my fancy:
    • First, I'm beyond excited for my buddy Leigh-Ann's new blog makeover and good news. Click here to head over to Freckled Nest's new home and "ooh" and "ahh" over that amazing new design. Love it!
    • Also loving this round up of edible holiday gift ideas (and recipes!) via Framed blog- one of my favorite food/cooking spots online.
    • Lately I've been watching some of my old favorite skate videos. I love love skateboarding- I don't do it myself but I was around it my entire life, from all of my guy friends to the boys I ended up dating...and Chad Muska was always my favorite when I was in high school. And by favorite I mean my huge crush. Some girls liked movie stars, other liked pop stars...I was into pro-skaters. haha. This snippet from a Transworld video (from 2000) takes me way back.
    • I think this Russian doll floor cushion would be adorable in a baby girl's nursery! (via I heart Baby)
    • "Fade into You" by Mazzy Star was one of my favorite songs and my girl Jess reminded me of so many happy 90s memories with this post. And seriously, how amazing were the 90s?!
    • I'm a total bookworm and lit-nerd, so this has got to be one of my favorite Tumblrs. It takes everything in my willpower not to reblog a million things a day from this site. You can go to my Tumblr here, too.
    • and finally, you know how much I love playlists. I also happen to adore the darling Amber Joy- so here's the best of both- a "stuck in traffic" playlist on Amber's blog. Stop by, give a listen, and say hello!
    I hope all of you have a wonderful, magical weekend. Our plans: lots of baby loving, watching Modern Family, some Mexican takeout, and putting up the Christmas tree. Can't wait. xoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/friday-link-love.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive