Thursday, December 9, 2010

Movies, movies!

    Here are a couple of movies I am absolutely looking forward to this winter.  This first film is absolutely on the top of my must-see list.  The trailer doesn't give too much away, but here's a little sentence from IMDB in case you're interested in knowing a teeny, tiny bit more about the plot: "The film centers on a contemporary married couple, charting their evolution over a span of years by cross-cutting between time periods."  I love a good drama, and I think this movie looks amazing.  Plus, Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams? Yes please.




    I think this next film also looks great!  Sad, but good.  I'm excited to see Dax Shepard in a role like this. 



    Happy almost Friday!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/movies-movies.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive