Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to the "new" Sometimes Sweet!

    love the green grass

    Thanks to my darling friend Kelly Ann, over at The Flowerchild Dwelling, Sometimes Sweet has a brand new look! I am just so excited about this, and I can't express enough what a wonderful job Kelly did- she's incredibly artistic and super talented, and I am so in love with what she created.

    If you are in need of a new blog design, you definitely need to head over to her design page and have a look. Her work is very affordable and to-die-for amazing!

    There are quite a few new changes if you look around, with more to come throughout the week. I have two new buttons over on the left, and I will be adding some new photo buttons over the next couple of days, so if you'd like to change out your current one, keep your eyes peeled for a post in a few days highlighting all of my new ones. This week I will also be working on my "About" section, complete with FAQs and more.

    As always, thanks for stopping by, and have the happiest Monday!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/welcome-to-sometimes-sweet.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive