Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

    I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a happy, happy holiday. I appreciate that each and every one of you takes the time to stop by, and I am so thankful for all of your kind words, comments, emails, and support. I feel like I have the best readers ever, and I'm beyond appreciative of the love all of you have shown me through this little blog, and all the wonderful people I've met over the years.  I'm so grateful to have this space to connect with so many of you, and I'm looking forward to another year of doing just the same!

    Last night was great; we celebrated with both sides of Hank's family, and today we are with my parents. Today's been all about enjoying each others' company, opening presents and eating delicious food.  And tonight we'll be spending time with my best friend Sarah and her boyfriend Andy.  Henry's first Christmas has been beyond special...it's been a happy couple of days filled with so much love, and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

    I hope you have the best day ever! I'll be back later with photos from throughout today and this week, and tomorrow I'll be sharing a recipe from my friend Sarah.  Stay tuned for a 2010 photo rundown, too.

    xoxo

    a photo of Henry's first Santa photo, taken yesterday.
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-christmas.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive