Thursday, December 2, 2010

a little post about Elsie's Blog Love: an e-course for bloggers!

    This week I had the chance to peek at my friend Elsie's new e-course, "Blog Love," and I wanted to make a quick post to recommend this course to all of you! As I browsed through the lessons (there's a LOT of information), I found myself growing more and more inspired with every click of the mouse. Elsie touches on any and every thing you could imagine in regards to blogging- from her own detailed blog story, to how to grow and create your own original space on the internet, common blogging mistakes, monetizing or not monetizing, writing prompts...you name it, it's there!

    When I clicked out of the e-course, my mind was running with possibilities. I feel like I have a new fire under me in regards to blogging, and I'm looking forward to implementing a lot of the advice I found within the pages of "Blog Love." With the new year approaching I can't think of a better time find new inspiration and drive in creative endeavors, and if you agree with me on this, then you too may be interested in this fabulous course.

    Click here for more info!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/little-post-about-elsie-blog-love-e.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive