Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guest post from Kelly Ann/The Flowerchild Dwelling!

    Yay for today and yay for Kelly Ann! I adore this girl, her blog, and her view on just about everything. I've been reading her blog for awhile, and let me tell you, if you like beautiful things, new/amazing music, and inspiring photos...hop on over and say hello! The Flowerchild Dwelling is absolutely one of my favorites, and I was just so happy when she agreed to contribute a post here while I am spending time with my new little bundle of joy! Kelly Ann is the epitome of beauty, in and out, and I know you will all enjoy this little glimpse into her musical world. Enjoy! And thank you so much Kelly Ann.


    Hello Sometimes Sweet lovelies! I'm Kelly Ann from The Flowerchild Dwelling, and I'm so thrilled to be able to contribute to Danielle's wonderful blog while she is entering a beautiful new phase in her life. I'm so thrilled for her and her family - welcome to the world, Henry!


    If you read my blog, you know I am absolutely obsessed with music and talk about it constantly. So, I thought I would share some lovely music with you today! November and December are two very different months, but both are months of celebration, gratefulness, and family. They're two of my favourite months!


    November is filled with red, orange, and yellow colours, pumpkin patches, chai lattes, caramel apples, and crisp air. December is white wonderlands and snow (in some places), bows and packages, rosy cheeks, scarves, hot chocolate, holiday decorating, baking, and fireplaces. I always say that music can remind us of seasons and different times of year... so I thought I would combine some songs that had an autumn/November vibe, and some that had a winter/December vibe - into one playlist.

    I always think of more folk/bluegrass tunes for autumn... very earthy and guitar-driven: Ray Lamontagne, Mumford and Sons, Gregory Alan Isakov. And for winter (besides traditional holiday tunes) - I think of sweeping, full, dreamy music: Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Sigur Ros & Jonsi. Sprinkle in some classical, maybe a little french music, and a bit of jazz in between... and I give you: a playlist of just some of my favourite songs. :) I could have made this playlist even longer, but either way - I hope you love it, and maybe it will be the perfect soundtrack to your day! Thank you so much for having me... now press play and enjoy.


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/guest-post-from-kelly-annthe_01.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive