Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why hello Thursday!


    Good morning! I wanted to make a quick hello post before I jet offline to conquer my huge to-do list (including finishing up my goals post and publishing my Slice of feature this evening!) but I thought I'd pop in for a little hi and hello!  I've been feeling very under the weather for the past day or two but this morning my congestion has cleared a bit and I'm feeling a pinch better.  Or actually, a few pinches better. It's amazing what four whole hours of sleep will do for you when you're used to two to three.  I am just beyond excited for this New Year's Eve and I'm sure that has something to do with my extra high spirits.  My boys and I (ahh I love saying that) will be enjoying a very quiet evening at home with just us, and our plan is to watch all three Toy Story movies.  Can you believe I've never seen ANY of them?!  When Hank realized this he was appalled and we decided we will be toasting the New Year with our traditional sparkling cider as well as a little movie marathon.  I managed to record 1 and 2 earlier this week and Netflix delivered 3 yesterday.  I'm excited! 

    I hope all of you have a wonderful Thursday- I have so many fun things to share in the upcoming weeks and I'm really looking forward to it.  Happy day to all of you!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/why-hello-thursday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive