Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Wednesday before Christmas!

    YES! I am SO excited for the holidays to officially be here. I spent the morning baking with my mom and sis-in-law, and we created such wonderful goodies! One of the things I enjoy most in life is baking, and I also love putting goodies together in a pretty presentation. My sister-in-law, Brooke, is opening up a bakery here in Prescott and I really can't wait to do my part there and have fun making things pretty.

    I'm currently listening to music and waiting for Hank to get home from work, and then we are having a little night-before-Christmas Eve dinner get-together at Taj Mahal, a local Indian restaurant downtown. They have the most delicious food and I can't wait.

    I also wanted to let you guys know that I added a search feature up there, at the upper right corner of my layout. My friend Lauren suggested this, and I think it will be a helpful tool for finding past entries. Try it, and let me know what you think!

    And now, pictures...

    me at this very moment, saying "HI!" (yes I was actually waving...nerd alert!)
    helllooo!

    getting the cookies out of the oven, and prepped for decorating-
    lining them up...

    icing- I am loving these colors.
    icing!

    some serious, some silly!
    silly

    cute little man
    cute little man

    pull away wreaths
    pull away wreaths

    finished presentation! TA-DA!
    finished presentation! :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-wednesday-before-christmas.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive