Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

    One of the main reasons I love Wednesday is because every week we have a half day! What's not to love about that? So today was a great, short work day. Hank leaves for a super small tour (I don't know if I'd even consider it a tour) tomorrow morning, and here's their schedule...

    Dec. 3rd in Fullerton, CA
    Dec. 4th in San Francisco, CA
    Dec. 5th in Escondido, CA
    Dec. 6th in Murrietta, CA

    Let me know if any of you would like to go to any of the shows! Like I mentioned before, I was thinking of going with them, but couldn't take off three days so close to the end of the semester to accommodate that schedule. It should be a really fun time! Oh, and if you are a new reader, one of the bands my husband Hank is in is called Hour of the Wolf- he plays guitar.

    Here are some random photos from today! :)

    If you remember my most recent nail polish post about a week or two ago, here's a photo of Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" in action! I love this color so much.

    Essie's "Candy Apple Mint"

    And...a few days back I posted about this bag. Although Hank and I aren't currently expecting a little one, I have been wanting this bag forever, and years ago I even wanted to buy it and put it aside. Now that we are much closer to actually needing a diaper bag (not quite yet, but close), it was a totally justifiable purchase in my mind. Haha. Thankfully Hank agreed! So here it is, and away into our closet it goes until we eventually need it. Some may think that is silly, but I know that whenever that time comes, if this bag wasn't available I would be really sad!

    super cute.

    Here's a photo that also includes the vinyl changing pad- the inside is vinyl as well.

    I couldn't resist!

    Annd, the best photo of all- today I held a baby rat! I am usually scared of all rodent creatures but this one was very tiny and very sweet. It belonged to one of my students.

    baby rat!

    The rest of my night is going to be spent proofreading a bunch of Hank's papers for his final exams, babysitting for a friend, getting some new things put away in my closet, going to the gym, and packing for my mini trip this weekend! Since I'm going to be having a bit of a quiet night tonight, I thought I would make a small playlist of good "quiet winter evening" songs! Some aren't as quiet as others, but they still put me in the same kind of mood. Enjoy!
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/wonderful-wednesday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive