Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday


    Saturday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    Here's my typical hands-on-hips pose. haha. It's been a super lazy (relaxing sounds so much better doesn't it?!) morning. I'm heading off to do some shopping and get my baking supplies for tonight and tomorrow. I will be sure to post some recipes and fun from my baking excursions. Tonight Hank and I have a fabulous date night planned- sushi, night time walks through all the beautiful lights downtown, and hopefully some hot drinks (cider for me, coffee for him!). I'll be sure to upload lots of photos later.

    Outfit details:

    Dress- Target
    Belt- H&M
    Tights- you can't see these but they're sweater tights by Hue

    Have a fabulous day everyone!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/saturday_12.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive