Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday night

    Tonight was such a fun night! Hank and I went over to Amber's, and then we all headed to dinner at Esoji. It was wonderful to sit and talk for a couple of hours- we had a fabulous dinner and fantastic conversation. After we ate we headed to the store so Hank could get ice cream, then Ambs and I went to Target so we could pick up some last minute wrapping things I had run out of. Once we got home, I made a crazy discovery...Amber had yet to see an episode of Jersey Shore. We immediately started watching it (I miraculously hadn't erased it from the dvr), and she got to experience the awesome-ness for the first time. I think she loved it!

    So overall it was a really fun night! Tomorrow is a busy day- I am going to my mother-in-law's for baking in the morning, and then Hank and I are celebrating our Christmas early. We have three to celebrate, so we usually do ours a day or two in advance, and I definitely can't complain! I am SO excited. And as for now, I'm going to bed with a smile on my face for sure.

    weird, silly usSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/tuesday-night.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive