Sunday, December 27, 2009

New week/last week

    I love new weeks, and this week is especially wonderful because it marks the end of 2009. I first need to apologize big time for the pretty obnoxious year-in-review heavy image posts. I promise I won't do that again. I miss livejournal cuts, and being able to hide everything so neatly. Thanks for continuing to read my blog, even if all of those photos were a bother! As the maker of those memories though, I have to say how nice it is to be able to look back and see all of those happy things. I'm really, really looking forward to 2010 though- Hank and I have some pretty huge things coming up and 2010 may just shape up to be the best year of our lives so far!

    Christmas this year was good to us. I feel very lucky and so incredibly grateful for our generous family members. This evening we celebrated our third Christmas celebration with Hank's Dad and family and one of the presents we received was a Flip Cam! We're so stoked on this little thing and I'm excited to start using it tomorrow. Later in the evening we celebrated Amber's birthday with pizza and a Wii session, and had a great time. I enjoy nights in so much more than going out. Amber and I were discussing how last year we would have been out on the town, but this year is just so much more laid back. I am completely over going out, and I'm unsure if this is just a phase I'm in, or if this is just the way it is. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

    Tomorrow is going to be a fun day- I am literally cleaning every last nook and cranny of our house! Amber's wise mama says that in order to have a great new year, your house must be clean going into that year. SO...organizing, cleaning, dusting, etc. will take place tomorrow. I'm probably going to be cleaning out my closet too, so I may or may not put some things on ebay. If I do, I'll post a link here.

    Does anyone else get super excited about fresh starts?!

    Stay tuned for a little giveaway (maybe tomorrow), a 2010 post, and a fun video I'm going to start working on tomorrow with the Flip.

    I also wanted to add a little note, inspired by Ms. Biscuit's post here, about how much I appreciate each and every one of you. I read every single one of the blogs I follow every single day, but due to time constraints I can't always comment. But I am reading your posts, promise. I also appreciate every single comment that is left in my blog, and each one makes me smile. I wish there was a feature to comment back on each individual comment, but unfortunately there isn't. Just know that I do read them and see them, and love them. I just want to be sure that you all know that I appreciate you, and I am so grateful for your input and interest in my little corner of the internet- thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. :)

    <3

    Goodnight!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-weeklast-week.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive