Saturday, December 26, 2009

Year in Review- Part Three (VERY image heavy!)

    July 2009



    I started the month with two of my dearest, bestest girls visiting, and we had a great time!

    at esoji



    banger sisters



    We went to a rodeo dance to celebrate 4th of July weekend!

    so many cowboy hats



    paco and me



    kris looking good



    We ate at Hugo's a million times! (mid-bite! haha)

    looking good, me



    sarah's bowl 'o goodness



    We watched the 4th of July Parade from Hank's Dad's place! They always invite the "old folks" to come from the senior center for these choice seats. It is soo adorable to see them all waving flags and cheering, right in the middle of the action!

    cute old people



    "i love america, i guess"



    beautiful sky



    i always feel sad for the horses



    love



    Suki and me hoola-hooping!

    fun!



    my world!



    Hank and his Dad!

    i love this photo



    the whole family



    love her



    my hubby



    all of us



    amazing sky







    That night Sarah, Hank and I watched the fireworks- it was such a fun time!

    off to get frozen yogurt with hank and sarah



    sarah and me, downtown



    It was a summer of Amber Joy! She was home all summer and I loved every last bit of it. This picture makes me laugh everytime- it was such a funny moment.

    this picture makes me laugh, this moment was too funny



    amber and me



    We took the new houseboat out for a week, and it was a lot of fun! We go to Lake Powell often, and always have the best time. Hank and I both love the water, and the houseboat literally feels like we're on a house! Hank's mom and step-dad always fly their plane there, but we elected to drive a car so we left a day later and met them.



    top level- relaxing on morning one!





    good moooorning! :)

    1st morning!



    so many float toys, YES!

    upstairs, soo many float toys! haha



    Hank jumping off the top level

    stoked Hank



    I haaate this part- the machine that puts the waverunners into the water is so scary to me.

    ahhh



    happy Hamptons



    great spot on the beach



    speedboat being towed by the houseboat, being followed by the waverunners! What a parade!

    on the waverunners following the speedboat, following the houseboat



    crazy



    Hank and me :)



    beautiful Navajo Point



    boat breakfast! Always cereal for us!

    breakfast time



    moon over Lake Powell



    In July I had a lot of fun nights out with my girlfriends in Phoenix!

    sisters <3



    Kelli in 3D!



    Suki!



    my sister and I got more work done on our sister tattoos!

    Teacup tattoo- session two freshly done, one session to go!



    Tea for two, tea for two!



    cute cute cute



    friends since 1994!



    two of the most important ladies in my life!



    the girls



    and of course in Prescott too!

    silly



    Courthouse



    our "tourist" pics at 2am



    <3



    my love







    We spend so much time outside in our beautiful town!

    hanging out downtown with the puppies



    even our puppies are best friends



    Sarah and Andy in Prescott <3



    Mid-July I took another trip to NYC to spend time with Emily!



    Here I am, fresh off the plane!

    first photo, upon my arrival!



    outside the speakeasy we had a great time in!

    first night...arrived late and so tired!



    Oy Vey!

    :)



    We ate the best food (here is the macro platter at Souen)

    delicious lunch at Souen



    before heading out to Westchester



    Grand Central



    love this



    shoes on the street



    NYC



    view from our lounging spot



    IMG_6481 edit



    leaving the park



    Babycakes cupcakes! Stoked!

    pumped



    of course, who knows



    heading out for the night



    my heart!



    Emily's happy :)





    at The Levee



    LOOOVE



    Salsa and me, I love her so much!



    fiances!

    cuties



    sunnning...with SPF 60!



    girls girls girls



    heading downtown



    oh hey Jesse



    pretty girl



    trying to get a photo of the vicious Salsa! ;)



    me!



    red velvet from Magnolia Bakery...SO good.

    red velvet from Magnolia



    beautiful day



    what a night!



    When I got home from NYC, Hank and I left for San Diego for Comic Con! We go every year. Hank is a serious Japanese vinyl toy collector. It's always fun to see friends and hang out!



    On the road-

    hitting the road for San Diego



    view from our beautiful room

    view from our wonderful hotel



    comfiest bed ever



    heey



    ???



    SDCC Preview Night '09



    Alex and Hank



    weird smile



    Alex interviewing Hank



    Patrick and Hank, Hank is soo happy about this photo



    YEAH!



    After the convention we came back home to Prescott, so I could start getting ready to start work back up in about 2 weeks.

    I look creepy but look at HER!



    manicure Wednesday



    manicure Wednesday for both of us!



    Amber and me



    Hour of the Wolf



    we always take these silly bathroom photos



    Docs and mousies



    the same picture again...



    ain't she cute



    manicures! yeah!



    August 2009



    Friday night



    Amber, walking downtown Saturday night



    I started getting my classroom ready-

    first day back in my classroom...5 days to get it re-ready for the kids' arrival!



    our wedding was featured in magazines!

    our feature in this month's Arizona Wedding magazine



    Friday night bow



    in my classroom on a Sunday!



    awesome vintage "Read" posters!



    I went back to work! :)

    2nd day of school :)



    I got stoked on Hank getting back from tour!

    HECK YES TGIF!



    I went to the movies,

    waiting for Julie and Julia to start



    We had more girls' nights in Phoenix!

    sisters 1



    Apples to Apples!



    me



    Lauren!



    Erin and Laur



    love these girls so much!



    Day 8



    my night, Sunday edition



    Day 10



    Addy and Hank



    James and Addison



    HOTW



    HOTW



    annnd for some reason I ate a LOT of tabouli in August, haha!

    making homemade tabouli



    Happy Friday!



    Thanks for sharing part of my 2009 with me! I will be back with the final installment next week! xoxo

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/year-in-review-part-three-very-image.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive