Sunday, December 6, 2009

RIP, Simba


    Simba, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    I didn't mention this in my weekend review because I wanted to make a separate entry for my wonderful cat. I typically don't like felines as pets, but Simba was such a special animal, and has been a part of our family for over 17 years. He led a long, happy life, living in both NJ and AZ. He died in his sleep, and I know he did so peacefully. I found him under my father's desk on Saturday afternoon, and we had him cremated that same day. Simba was the most beautiful cat there ever was, and I miss him terribly.

    Rest in Peace darling boy.

    xo

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/rip-simba.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive