Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good morning AIMS testing!


    Here's a quick snapshot of my morning, which consists of reading my Kindle while the kids are working their way through three hours of standardized testing. It's days like this that make me so grateful to be the one administrating the tests and not taking them! Being an adult rules (most of the time).

    Did you work today? What do you do for a living? Before I became a teacher I worked for Aveda for many years, both in a salon/spa and in a store, and then I also blissfully worked at a bookstore. In my next life, I'm going to be a librarian.

    Whatever you're doing today, I hope you have a good one. See you later for Tattoo Tuesday! :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/good-morning-aims-testing.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List