Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday

    pretty clouds on my way home :)

    Lovely photo, huh? Arizona is so pretty. That was my view driving back up to Prescott this morning from Phoenix via my blackberry's camera. It was another whirlwind weekend spent with family, and I had a great time. I really need to come down when I have more than two days- there are so many people I want to spend time with but between events and family, it can be hard to fit everything in!

    The weekend was super fun. Because I had stayed up until pretty late the night before in celebration of Erin and Alana's birthday so I slept in for a good while. I woke up and headed over to the salon and Rhonda colored and trimmed my hair. Whenever I see her I feel happy for days afterward- I love her so much! The rest of the afternoon was spent with my Mom, catching up on Big Love, and eating yummy food. Later in the evening I met Laur and Abe at the gym, and spent the rest of the night relaxing at my parents'. We woke up fairly early this morning and did our usual green-tea fueled Trader Joe's run, then I headed back up the mountain on a pretty pleasant two-hour drive home.

    Today's been a happy day- one, I got in a great workout while everyone else was Superbowl-ing. I've been working extra-hard lately and I am feeling really good about it. And two, I found out that I will be going to Hawaii for 9 glorious days in just about a month! I can't wait...Kona is one of my/our all-time favorite vacation spots and it's going to be such a great time. In the spirit of Hawaii, here are a few photos from our last trip there! :)

    We spent a week in January at an adorable house on the Kona coast, and relaxed until we couldn't relax anymore! It was so nice escaping the snowy weather...but it was really hard to come back to the cold after enjoying tropical warmth for awhile.

    Hank playing his little ukulele in the backyard


    path in the backyard


    on the rocks behind the house- it was sea turtle central and Hank was so happy :)


    Sea turtle!


    beautiful days at the house


    open air market


    in the back of the house- I fell in love with the sunsets there


    love in hammock :)





    Hawaiian shaved ice...in Hawaii ;)


    where we rested our heads :)


    I hope all of you had a beautiful weekend...here's to a fantastic Monday!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List