Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lexy and Jason's wedding, 2/24/10 (image heavy!)

    Tonight I had the privilege of attending the wedding of two of my friends, Lexy and Jason. Unfortunately Hank had to work, so it was just me, but I still had a great night hanging out with our friends. The event was held at the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens in Phoenix, and I was totally blown away with how beautiful the venue was! When I was searching for wedding venues three years ago, I remember hearing about this place but I didn't end up looking into it. I highly recommend it after spending an evening there, and it really is the ideal spot for a wedding. The entire night was picture perfect.

    The ceremony began at 4pm, and it was wonderful to see so many friends I haven't seen in some time. When Lexy began her descent down the aisle, the looks on Jason's face just about killed me- the love in the air at that moment was so intoxicating and just so beautiful. Lexy looked absolutely gorgeous, in a shorter length dress and traditional veil. The entire ceremony was full of laughter and tears, and their vows were perfect. I feel so lucky I was able to witness it.

    The rest of the night was filled with dancing, yummy food, and delicious cupcakes. The photographs I took can tell a much better story than I can, so enjoy!

    And again, congratulations to the newlyweds, Jason and Lexy! Love you guys.

    what I wore (it's a Rebecca Taylor dress)
    before heading down to Phoenix

    guest book
    guest book!

    Boojum Hidden Gardens, Phoenix

    one of my best friends Erin and one of my long, long time friends Beth. Love these ladies.
    some of my best ladies

    baby Jack! He is so, so, so sweet. I held him for a little bit and fell in love. You may recognize Rachel and Jeff (and Jack!) from their Valentine's feature the other week!
    baby Jack!

    Dustin!
    Dustin

    wedding feet :)
    wedding feet

    so many friends and family
    lots of friends and family

    Lexy had a "Man of Honor," Tom! I love that he has a bouquet. Isn't that adorable?
    <3

    so sweet
    so sweet

    1st kiss!
    1st kiss as Mr. and Mrs.!

    oh heey!

    walk down the aisle together

    stoked! :)
    STOKED!

    the grand exit

    I loved this guy :)
    no idea...

    Zoe and Aaron
    Zoe and Aaron

    the beautiful, beautiful bride and me
    Lexy and me!

    perfect dress
    gorgeous dress

    my favorite photo of the entire night:
    the happy newlyweds!

    ladies, hanging out
    hanging

    Elisa and her boots...too cute
    these boots were made for walkin'...

    cutie

    walking through the awesome plant life, into the dining area!
    the venue- heading into dinner

    CUPCAKES! A wonderful gal named Colleen made these, and they are so, so delicious. If you are having an event, let me know if you'd like her information.
    cupcake tower

    yummy cupcakes

    Lego lovers! SO AWESOME.
    Legos!

    the entrance!

    PBR

    looking suave, guys! ;)
    Kevin and Scott

    the dining area- so pretty.
    pretty lights

    I love this photo- Lexy and Scott :)
    Lexy and Scott

    JP looking good!
    JP looking suave

    our table
    our table

    beautiful Erin
    pretty Erin

    hi, I'm tired!
    hi! I'm tired.

    night lights
    night lights

    1st dance to Lucero
    1st dance to Lucero

    best girl

    I love her

    at the bar 1

    on the dancefloor
    happy!

    Jason dancing

    love it

    SO fun!

    cuties

    so cute

    our "annual wedding photo"...I love her :)
    our annual wedding photo, I love her :)

    Janaay!

    D+E
    D + E

    Dan and Jan!
    Dan and Jan

    O'Hagans
    O'Hagans

    Jason getting cupcakes

    lemon cupcake! so good.
    lemon cupcake!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/lexy-and-jason-wedding-22410-image.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List