Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tattoo Tuesday V.4

    Welcome to the fourth edition of Tattoo Tuesday, I hope all of you have enjoyed it so far. This week I'll just be sharing one wonderful lady, rather than two! I decided to bring it back to one person per week (like the first week with Elsie) for now, so the focus is just on one person's beautiful art. I hope that's okay with all of you! ;) I may change it up from time to time. Also, I'll be featuring my arm within the next couple of weeks since I've gotten so many questions about it!

    So without further adieu, our lovely lady for this week's edition is the darling Vivianna! Don't forget you can click on any of the photos to view them in a larger size.

    Name and blog name: Vivianna at blog.polkadotrobot.com

    Tattoo/location: Pirate ship with pirate pin-up girl on right side rib panel; Anchor with banner, back upper left arm; Lettering, inside left upper arm

    Artist/shop/location: Joe Frisco Tattoo (arm tattoos); Obie Speak Easy (pirate ship and pin-up girl)

    1) Tell us about the tattoo you are sharing with us- is there a background story or special meaning? Why did you choose this particular piece of art?



    I don't really have any story or meaning behind most my tattoos, but I do have this thing with traditional style and Sailor Jerry tattoos. I still have a lot of work to get done on my pirate ship and I hope to get it done soon. The only thing that keeps me from finishing my ship is...I still remember the pain.



    "This Too Shall Pass" I deal with anxiety every day and this helps me remember that it will pass.



    "Omphroy" is my family's name

    2) Do you have any other tattoos? If so, what do you have and where?

    I have 15 tattoos. I have a star with "Lulu" on my stomach, strawberries on my lower back, waves with dates 1935-1995 around my right ankle, Swallow inner left ankle and much more.

    3) Do you plan on getting more?

    I plan on getting a sleeve on my left arm and then we will see after that.

    4) How do your family and friends feel about your tattoo(s)? Have you run into any adversity or negativity because of them?

    Some of my family are fine with all my tattoos and some are not. In the past I got a lot of negativity from strangers about my tattoos and because of that I am really private and would get tattoos that I could cover or show whenever I wanted. The arm tattoos I got in the past few months are the only tattoos that show the most.

    5) Any advice for those interested in getting tattooed but haven't gotten one yet?

    Do your research on tattoo artists and shops. Know that any good tattoo artist might have a waiting list. You would rather wait than get a crappy tattoo. I know my tattoo guys are booked months out.Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/02/tattoo-tuesday-v4.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List