Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Spotlight V.6


     

    Okay. So I feel by this point we have a little mutual trust going here, right?  When I tell you how amazing something is, you believe me, right? Because guess what? THIS BLOG I AM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU IS AMAZING. I'm not kidding. And I'm also not kidding when I saw that this is my number one, all-time favorite, best ever blog I've ever read. I know that sounds insane, but I just recently found Katie's Pencil Box a few weeks ago via a friend, and once I got around to finally checking her blog out, and after reading through all of the archives, I came to the conclusion that the author Katie and I are soul-mate friends. Not only do we both have silhouettes tattooed on our arms (I was so excited when I saw this and made Hank come running over to the computer), but we share a love for so many other wonderful things in life. Upon finishing reading her entire blog I sent her an email gushing about my love for her little corner of the internet, only to find that she was already a reader of Sometimes Sweet! OH happy day!

    It's absolutely shocking to me that Katie has just a little over 150 readers. Not that numbers mean anything at all, but to me it seems like she should have a million people poring over her gorgeous photos and words. She writes about daily life, and tells her story with such ease that it almost seems like you're right there.  There is a whimsical, magical quality to everything shared on Pencil Box, and every single time I read her blog I am inspired to live life a little more fully. She gets me excited about all of the fun days to come as Henry gets older- she has a son named Max who is just the cutest thing ever- and overall you can tell what happiness she gets from being a Mama. From her gorgeous outfits to glimpses of her beautiful home, photos of her family and friends, Katie has created a little snapshot of her everyday life. It's a place of beauty, a place of whimsy, a place where the clouds are a little more blue, the grass a little greener. It's a place that makes me feel so happy, and because you can feel the love that Katie has for every single bit of her life, you start to feel that way too. Her joy is so infectious.

    So that's why Pencil Box is my blog spotlight. I can't wait for all of you to experience it's wonderful-ness and become a regular reader, like me. So pop over and give her a big hello! Oh, and if you'd like to follow her, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom where you can do so. Happy reading!

    Here's to supporting each other, and finding new blogs to love! Have a lovely Saturday.


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-spotlight-v6.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive