Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a magical day

    Today Hank and I "played" a couple in love in a music video, for one of Alexa Woodward's beautiful songs. I hadn't heard of Alexa until we were asked to be in the video, but once I started listening to her I couldn't stop. She is AMAZING. Really. I urge each and every one of you to visit her website and check out her music, which is considered "Indie Folk" from what I've read. The song we shot for is called "Weary." If you'd like to hear the song, it's on her Facebook page (just click on the "My Band" tab), and be sure to listen to the other songs too- one of my favorites is "Secrets." So good and I feel honored to be in her video.

    On a related note, I haven't blogged about the fabulous Christina Heaston yet, but while she was in town from South Carolina with her boyfriend Bobby, she took family photos for us. These two are a creative, dynamic duo and let me tell you- this girl is TALENTED. We got a peek of our photos tonight and I'm absolutely dying over how amazing they are. I can't wait to share them later this week. Anyway, Bobby is videographer, and asked us to be in the video, and tell the song's story in between Alexa's live footage. We shot the video this afternoon and this evening, and I think it's going to be really, really neat. We had a great time with Christina and Bobby- they're the sweetest- and hope they come back to Prescott soon!

    Here are some photos from the day:

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/magical-day.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive