Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lately...

    a big ole nerdy hello!

    Tomorrow is Easter, and tonight Hank and I are spending a much needed night in, making Easter baskets while he watches the OKC/Denver game. I thought I would say a quick "hello" (and post a silly photo, apparently), before I signed off for the night!  So, here are some of my "latelys":

    Reading: Matched by Ally Condie. I started this yesterday on my Kindle, and I'm only about a quarter of the way through, but I LOVE it. It's really great and if you're looking for a new book in the same vein as The Hunger Games trilogy (one of my favorites), I definitely suggest it. Or, I should say that I definitely suggest the first fourth of the book! ha! I will write a proper review this next week when I finish it, along with Never Let Me Go once I finally get around to watching the film.

    Watching: a lot of basketball, but not by choice. I just so happened to have married a sport fanatic, and namely, a b-ball fanatic. I will admit to you though, that I am kind of, sort of starting to like it!


    Listening: to Mirah. When spring and summer roll around, I find myself listening to her so much more. Her music is just wonderful, and perfect for the season. Two springs ago I watched her live at the Modified in Phoenix, and she was just as great in person. If you've never listened to her, I suggest starting with Advisory Committee.

    Eating: too many Cadbury mini egss. Seriously. I actually asked Hank to take the bag and ration me out no more than four at a time when I asked. I have the best self control in most aspects of my life, but when Easter rolls around I just can't say no to those heavenly little eggs.

    Loving: oh gosh, so much. Being a Mom has made my heart grow so much bigger, and I feel like that love has transcended into every aspect of my life. I want to be a better wife, friend, sister, daughter. Just love more, and love better. Thank you for that, Henry.

    Looking forward to: Taylor Swift! I mentioned it before, but my friend Sarah managed to get us tickets to her show in the fall, and I couldn't be more excited. It's certainly going to be a girl's night for the books.Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/lately.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive