Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mama & Baby Style (first ever!)

    Once upon a time, I used to do outfit posts and I really enjoyed them.  Then, I got pregnant. I think this blog didn't see a true full body photograph of me for some time, as I got used to my changing body. Now that I'm back to feeling like myself (still a little ways to go, but I'm happy), I am looking forward to getting back into sharing outfits on my blog a lot more frequently. I also thought it would be great to share what Henry is wearing too, so other mothers and mothers-to-be of boys can see that the little guys can be cute too! I see a LOT of mama/baby style posts around the internet and the blogosphere, but most are with mommies and daughters, and I'm excited to represent mamas of boys! I also have to credit my number one inspiration- the mother of all mama style posts, my darling friend James. I'm definitely excited to start branching out a bit, experimenting with my style, and find fun places to shoot.  Prescott is chock full of beautiful locations and interesting spots, so it will be neat to show off a bit more of our little town too every once and awhile. Yesterday we originally planned to head downtown, but it started to drizzle so we opted to stay home and keep Henry out of the rain. This is the first of many mama/baby style posts and I'm so excited to start this new endeavor. Whenever possible I'll try to link the clothing items, too.  Also: a big thank you to my sweet friend and photoshop whiz Chelsey for making my see-through shirt to be not so see-through!

    Mama is wearing:

    black tee: Forever 21
    striped midi skirt: ASOS
    belt: Anthropologie
    yellow shoes: Target
    "Henry" nameplate necklace: gift from Jessica

    Baby is wearing:

    helicopter hoodie: Dwell Studio/Target (gift from Aunt Sarah)
    striped dinosaur tee: Target
    khaki pants: Baby Gap
    dinosaur shoes: gift from Elsie

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/mama-baby-style-first-ever.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive