Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

     Easter

    Today was Henry's first Easter, and it must have been a good one, because is currently passed out in his crib, napping hard.  We started the morning with Hank's Dad, Step-Mom and brother, and enjoying a great breakfast at Coco's. Restaurants like that aren't normally my cup of tea, but it was pleasantly tasty. I got an egg white/tomato/basil scramble with a side of fruit from their Lit and Fit options, and I thought it was great! I was also happy to see that they had a "healthy" section of the menu, with meals less than 500 calories, high in fiber and low in fat and cholesterol. Awesome. Afterward we headed over to Hank's Mom's and had a super fabulous lunch. It was a great time, and because we don't celebrate actual "Easter," it's always a great excuse to get together with family. Next year will be even better because we'll be able to partake in an Easter egg hunt with Henry. We can't wait.

    As for now, I'm recovering from the insane amount of lunch I ate, Hank's watching basketball, and Henry is napping away. I'm off to read more of Matched. I'm kind of obsessed!

    Easter

    Easter

    Easter

    Easter

    didn't like his ears!
    Easter

    Easter

    Easter

    Easter

    Easter

    then I forgot all about my camera, but I did snap a photo pre-dinner. YUM!
    Easter
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-easter.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive