Monday, April 4, 2011

First dibs...

    My little MBMJ diaper bag family

    I have been going back and forth about this for awhile, but I've decided to sell my Marc by Marc Jacobs diaper bags. Why, you ask? Quite simply, I don't use them enough and lately I've been all about getting rid of things I don't use regularly to make space for either good old fashioned space...or new things. They are really darling bags though, and rare (I believe they aren't even made/sold anymore). My intention is to list them on eBay, but I thought I would mention them here first in case anyone was interested. 

    I couldn't resist!

    They are the "Totally Turnlock" Baby Bag and an old listing can be seen here on Nordstrom with dimension/size information.

    The black bag has been used a total of 5 or so times and is in perfect condition. The camel colored bag has never been used, and still has its tags attached with wrapped hardware.

    I am asking $375 for the black bag and $425 for the camel, with $15 insured shipping per bag.  I take paypal and will ship immediately upon payment.

    So, let me know! I can provide more photos of course, so email me at sometimessweetblog@gmail.com. If no one is interested here I will go ahead and list them on eBay where I'm expecting they will sell immediately.

    Thanks guys!
    xo

    THE perfect baby bag... 

    p.s. I feel kind of odd using this blog to sell things so if you're interested, hurry up and email me before I change my mind and delete this ;)
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-dibs.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive