Monday, April 4, 2011

Music Monday: 12 favorite spring time songs

    it was a beautiful day!
    {Amber and me, last spring- enjoying our beautiful downtown}

    It has been just lovely up here in Northern Arizona, and with this beautiful weather always comes the urge to do a few things: ride my bicycle, lay outdoors in the green grass...and listen to spring-esque music, like the songs I've gathered below!

    Earlier today I also mentioned my love for French music on Twitter, and a French reader of mine (Hi Marjorie) emailed me and recommended the lovely Emilie Simon, who you can find below. Enjoy. And happy, happy spring to you and yours!


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/music-monday-12-favorite-spring-time.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive