Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring times, good times

    Yesterday was the loveliest of days. One of my dearest friends Adie joined Henry and me for a downtown stroll that ended in an impromptu tea time on a picnic blanket under a large shade tree.  As we sat there, talking about this and talking about that, I was reminded yet again of how lucky I am to live where we live. As the sun shined down through the just-green branches, and the breeze lifted the edges of our blanket, I looked around and felt so grateful for this day, my friendship with Adie, and for the opportunity to be surrounded by such beauty. Henry lounged and laughed and stretched out, the sun warmed our faces, and our iced teas dwindled away. It was seriously such an amazing afternoon. I hope our spring is filled with a million more days like this in our little town, and I hope that wherever you are, spring is at least starting to show its face a little more.

    Happy Friday!


    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic
     
    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic

    picnic
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-times-good-times.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive